Hello Friends! Hope your Summer has been fantastic and COOL:) I'm posting today to update you on a few things that have been happening in my life. Thank's to everyone that has continued to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Carol Spinski website. It seems you also like to follow me here as well so I thought I would share with you the following~
1. In March, I officially ended my co ownership of the Raised In Cotton Store I started with two of my friends in 2005. After 8 years, I felt that it was time to devote and focus on my photography and styling business. One of my former partners continues to run the retail location in Raymore, MO and most importantly we are still FRIENDS! Raised In Cotton will always be part of my heart and life;)
2. Because I've bought and sold antiques all my adult life and after a 4 month hiatus, my booth at Bottoms Up Market in the West Bottoms of Kansas City will be back open for the August Sale.
3. My Son got married to his love in May and the Wedding was simply magical!
4. I spent a few days in California before the Wedding on a photo assignment and had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful Bountiful Shop in Venice~
5. I styled a feature for E A Bride Magazine a few weeks ago and it was wonderful to finally see my creative vision come to life in the Summer issue.
* I've been extremely honored to have mentored several Women the last few weeks. If you would like more information on the mentoring sessions I offer, go to this link.
* For the rest of the Summer, I'm working on a couple of features for Fifi O'Neill's new Prairie Style Wedding book and filming video's for Jeanne Oliver's upcoming Creative Home For The Holiday's e-course~ More details on both of these soon:)
*Currently booking Lifestyle & Portraiture photography sessions, email-CSpinski@aol.com for more details.