It's Spring and Yard Sale Season! The weather has been really warm and those sale signs have been popping up everywhere in my area and I bet in yours as well. I found this pretty vase recently at a local sale for a few dollars and bought it to use for a Spring table setting. Below is a few tips that I use when hunting Yard Sales~
1. Plot your route with a map the night before to save time.
2. Shop older neighborhoods for vintage finds.
3. Go early in the day for the best finds.
4. Ask the seller if they will be adding more items during the day and then return.
5. Let the seller know what items you are looking for just in case they have something that is not out.
6. Have small bills available for purchases.
7. Scan the sale quickly for items of interest then move on.
8. Group items together and ask for a better price.
9. Garage Sale Rover is one of my favorite iPhone Apps to use for searching sales.
10. Yard Sale Search to find sales in your area.
Happy Yard Saling!