*Update Message At The Bottom Of The Page*
Celebrating 6 years in Business and 6 years Blogging! Back in 2005, I had no way of knowing what a significant role the Raised In Cotton blog would be in my life. Meeting so many of you over the years that share in leading a creative lifestyle has been amazing. For this six year anniversary, I've thought long and hard on what would be a proper "Thank You." Something that would be a bit different from years past but would get the point across on what you all have meant to me. From the bottom of my heart, I will always believe one of the best things a person can give of themselves is love and support. It is really one of God's True Blessings don't you think?
So my gift to you is myself:) I'm offering a year long Personal Coaching/Mentorship to one of you that need some guidance and support in following you're own dreams. By email, phone calls, texting, skype or heck even a face to face if you want to visit me~I'm here for you. Let me say that, "NO" I don't claim to be Saint Carol and have all the answers or be "all that." Far from it, but I've had some life experiences that might be beneficial to you. And I would love to pass on some coaching to help you succeed. If we don't connect and help each other, what will be left in this difficult world? So my honest effort is to give you what I can share;
* Small Business~Need help or fresh ideas? Don't know how or where to start?
* Blogging~Thinking about starting one or need a spark to get you on the right track?
* Decorating~Have a house or room you need some help with?
* Photography~Confused about all that weird camera lingo and shooting modes?
* Nursing~ I'm an RN so can possibly help answer some questions:) Trying to navigate through the Medical arena with a family member? Want to go to Nursing School?
* Events~ Have a special occasion you need help planning with a vintage feel? I can help!
* Empty Nest Mama~ Finding yourself a little alone after being the best Mom possible?
* Just want to bounce some "creative ideas" off of each other?
* ___________ Or, you fill in the blank with what you need help with!
Buddy, Coach, Mentor or someone to hold your hand, I'm here for you!
Leave me a comment and tell me about your special dream on the blog, Facebook, Twitter or email. On Sunday, Sept 4, I will draw a name:) Don't forget to leave your contact info too.
Here's a little podcast I did to explain further~Click the link to listen~
*Update, August 31~ Oh My, Can I just say that the personal stories of dreams and goals that you are sharing with me has been AMAZING. Thank You for the many emails, comments, Facebook and Twitter messages~Keep them coming! Blessings, Carol
And for a look at a recent engagment photo shoot I did go here