5 years ago this month I wrote my very first blog post to market the antique store that my friends and I were opening. The first few weeks I had maybe a handful of comments and most of those were not even from people that lived close enough to visit the store. Some days I would question why I was even attempting to post with hardly any response. But then something wonderful started happening, I discovered other bloggers who loved leading a creative lifestyle and to say the least I was smitten. Over the last 5 years I have been blessed with new friendships and some amazing opportunities that otherwise may not have come my way if I had not taken a blogging chance. I am a caregiver at heart and that extends to how I feel about sharing a little bit of myself with you. Offering ideas, inspiration and finding joy in simple life pleasures is my passion that I hope to extend through my blog to you Dear Readers~Why do I call you that? Because I am
eternally grateful to those of you that take the time out of your busy days to visit with me.
I think 5 years of your dedication to me calls for a really, really nice blog anniversary giveaway~So I came up with a gift celebrating each of my blog years all to be given to one delightful Dear Reader~
*A pair of beautiful Jeanne d Arc Living curtain panels in lovely flax material with French graphics and tie tops. I kept these back from when I was selling them online just for my blog giveaway.
- Framed French cheque with decorative black and creme script from my friends Gwen and Teri of French by Design.
- A gift set of four yummy Ginna Rose Atelier Royal Bee Soaps.
- Two past issues of Jeanne d Arc Living Magazine.
- I saved the very best for last, but I am excited to include the very hard to come by “Jul” Christmas book from Jeanne d Arc Living. It is no longer in print!
- All you need to do is leave me a comment and please include your blog or email address in the text. I will draw the winner next week:)
I have so much to share with you, heck it might take me another 5 years:)) Lastly, Thank You, Thank You for all the farmhouse laundry love!
To all my Canadian and International friends~ of course you can enter~my pleasure:)))