Things I found out about Texas~
1. Texas women have got to be THE nicest people on earth!
2. Fine hair is NOT good hair to have in Texas with 85 degrees in March!
3. Royer's in Round Top is truly a dining EVENT!
4. Don't try to wear FLIP~FLOPS when shopping the hundreds of antique booths.
5. PIE is a main food staple when you are antique shopping. You are required to have a serving with each meal.
6. PEACOCKS are not pretty birds at 3:00 am in the morning
7. Everything looks COOL in a huge white garden urn~deer horns to shells
8. Urban Industrial Chic decorating is THE latest craze~think rolling tables covered in zinc or metal.
9. You need dual wide wheels on your shopping cart to better haul all of your purchases.
10. The only speeds allowed during Dallas rush hour is 0 or 80 miles an hour. NOTHING in between.